Midwest Community Alcohol and Drug Service (MWCADS)

WA Country Health Service

Ph: 1800 051 999

Email: MMH&CADSReception@health.wa.gov.au

or CADSGeraldtonStaff@health.wa.gov.au


VSU incident reporting and response

The Volatile Substance Use Incident Reporting and Response system is currently in place in the Midwest region. The Central Coordinating Agency (CCA) is the Midwest Community Alcohol and Drug Service (MWCADS).

For more information, see the VSU incident report and response page of this website. If you require hard copies of the information booklet, protocols poster or the Midwest VSU Incident Report Form, please contact the MWCADS. 


VSU Working Groups in the Midwest

The MWCADS supports towns and communities across the Midwest to establish local VSU Working Groups as needed, to reduce the incidence of VSU. This is achieved through the development and implementation of a VSU Management Plan comprised of the following initiatives: