Kimberley Community Alcohol and Drug Service (KCADS)

WA Country Health Service

Ph: (08) 9194 2317


VSU incident reporting and response

The Volatile Substance Use Incident Reporting and Response system is currently in place in the Kimberley region. The Central Coordinating Agency (CCA) is the Kimberley Community Alcohol and Drug Service (KCADS).

For more information, see the VSU incident report and response page of this website. If you require hard copies of the information bookletprotocols poster or the Kimberley VSU Incident Report Form, please contact the KCADS.


VSU Working Groups in the Kimberley

The KCADS supports Kimberley towns and communities to establish local VSU Working Groups as needed, to reduce the incidence of VSU. This is achieved through the development and implementation of a VSU Management Plan comprised of the following initiatives: