This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2003 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by by changing the settings on your computer or internet browser.
All pages on this website can be printed, using the 'Print' button that is located in the upper right area of each page or by using your internet browser's print function.
Navigation menus and site banners are automatically removed for your convenience to improve readability on paper.
You may require third party software to read the following list of file types available from this web site:
- Zip files
- Microsoft Word Documents
If you have any feedback about the accessibility of this website, please contact us.