National VSU websites
- Inhalants - Australian Drug Foundation Contains information about volatile substance use (VSU) including effects, harms and legislative information.
- Low Aromatic Fuel - Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet Low Aromatic Fuel (LAF) website which contains information about the rollout strategy and LAF information brochures for community, retailers and tourists.
- Australian Indigenous Alcohol and Other Drugs Knowledge Centre Contains a range of VSU-related information and resources including reviews, publications, programs and projects, and policies and strategies.
International VSU websites
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, USA. Contains information about VSU, fact sheets and other publications, plus statistical data about prevalence in the USA.
- National Inhalant Prevention Coalition USA. Not-for-profit organisation which provides prevention and awareness-raising information about VSU.
- Re-solv UK. National charity dedicated to the prevention of VSU. Contains information and resources.
- Volatile Solvent Use - World Health Organisation Contains information and reports about VSU from a global perspective.
- Mental Health Commission The WA State Government agency responsible for planning and purchasing mental health, alcohol and other drug services in Western Australia.
- Drug Aware The WA State Government alcohol and other drug information website for young people (does not include VSU).
- Local Drug Action Group Inc. Coordinates a network of community branches in WA working to prevent alcohol and other drug-related harm in the community.
- School Drug Education Road Aware Contains information, resources and support for schools about alcohol and other drug education and road safety.